Kenmore Fun Photo Contest Rules:
- Photo entries must be submitted in a digital format. Each entrant or team is limited to one photo entry per theme category.
- All photo entries must be taken within the city limits of Kenmore on August 5th, 2017.
- Photo entries must be submitted by email before a submission deadline of 10:00 am Aug 6th, 2017.
- Each photo entry must be submitted as a separate attachment, emailed to KenmorePix@gmail.com and cc: KHSArchives@gmail.com
- The filename of each photo entry attachment must consist of the photographer’s or team’s assigned number followed by the name of the theme category, i.e. “1768.gotcha.jpg.”
- Entrants will retain copyright of their photos but must sign a simple license giving the Kenmore Heritage Society and/or Kenmore Camera permission for non-exclusive use of all photo entries for historical and promotional purposes. A parent or guardian’s signature will be required for entrants under 18. Forms available.
- Prior to announcement of winners, entrants with winning photos will be asked to submit written permissions from the subjects of any entry depicting an individual who is identifiable. In the case of identifiable children, permission from a parent or guardian is required. Forms available.
Places where photographers may find subject matter include but are not limited to:
Logboom Park / fishing pier
Kenmore Air Harbor
Kenmore Boat Launch
Northshore Summit Park
Squire’s Landing Park
St. Edward Park
Swamp Creek Park